Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stuck in Entebbe

On my way back from Rwanda, Brussels Airlines had a bit of engine trouble so I got stuck in Entebbe, Uganda...for 3 days. Now I love Uganda, and I'm not going to complain about 3 days on the shore at Lake Victoria. But when you are ready to go home you are ready to go home.

This is the theme music I have now chosen to play on a loop every time I get stuck . This one's for, well...my nephew, my niece, you guys...some others







It was still quite pretty...

But swim at your own risk. As you can see, there are lifeguards available, but...





They had wood stacked for bonfires all over the beach, which would have been lovely had it not been 110 degrees right on the equator!



But cool shells and such kept me occupied while I got my annual March sunburn.

No comments: